We are seeking a candidate with excellent people leadership skills and business acumen to be in charge of our whole HR processes as described below. Everything is to be built so hard work, innovation and dedication will be needed. As counterpart, you will be able to grow quickly and prosper in a continuously evolving and very promising environment.
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi, near Vere Park
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Working Hours: 8 hours per day
Salary: Depends on experience. Please indicate your desired salary in the subject line.
Your Recruitment Missions:
• Continuously determine and anticipate the needs in terms of human resources in consultation with the project managers and the managers of each department (web/mobile development and digital marketing);
• Determine the organization of human resources according to the company’s objectives, processes and budgetary constraints, in particular by distinguishing between processes that can be automated, those that can be entrusted to trainees/interns and those that require an employee;
• Create the corresponding positions and define their missions, objectives and needs in agreement with the senior management;
• Find the actual market salaries for each position and define the remuneration;
• Take care of the whole recruitment cycle (creating and publishing advertisements, meeting candidates, assessing and screening them, negotiating terms, hiring them and ensuring that they receive the information and tools they need to start working and that their integration into the team goes smoothly);
• Co-ordinate and support graduate/campus recruitment programs;
• Take part in forming and maintaining a positive image of the company on the labor market and promote the company’s employer brand.
Your Team Management Missions:
• Developing and optimizing a working framework for the team (defining internal company rules, organizing the office and its workspace, defining and enforcing office attendance times, managing the balance of authorized remote work and imposed office work for each employee, etc.);
• Conduct regular dedicated meetings with each employee to review their achievements, shortcomings and development prospects;
• Finding and implementing solutions to motivate teams, improve the work atmosphere, foster collaboration, strengthen the bonds between employees and create/maintain a strong and pleasant company culture and performance culture;
• Correlate the personal ambitions of each employee with the human resource needs according to the organizational plan that has been defined in agreement with the senior management and find training for employees who need to upgrade their skills;
• Assess the productivity and efficiency of each employee, dismiss employees who are not fulfilling their missions properly and recruit again. Re-adjust the team’s organization plan in agreement with the senior management if necessary;
• Meet with employees to discuss any problems they may have and find solutions to resolve them in order to ensure talent retention within the company;
• Organizing company events and team-building.
Your Administrative Missions:
• Managing employment contracts (creating contracts, having them signed by senior management and the employee, renewing them on time when they expire, changing them if necessary, etc.);
• Learn about the labor code and its developments and ensure that it is respected within the company;
• Manage paid and unpaid leave, sick leave (obtain medical evidence, count days, follow up on recovery…) as well as record staff attendance;
• Create and maintain a centralized employee file with all employee data.
• Minimum 3 years of professional HR Manager experience, (Experience as Recruiting Coordinator or Recruitment Consultant will be a plus);
• Experience of working with IT team (Developers, web designers, marketers etc.)
• Knowledge of local labor laws; (Georgian Labor Code, Georgian Law on Entrepreneurs).
• Strong leadership and team management skills;
• Experience with tracking applicants’ professional background, and conducting interviews to assess applicants’ profiles;
• Possess strong English writing and communication skills;
• Experience in using data and analytics to create clear and accurate reports on the company’s organization’s efficiency and producing improvement propositions for the senior management.
Attributes of the HR Manager:
• Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently;
• Ability to work completely autonomously while consulting with senior management to ensure that your strategic plans are validated before implementation;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
• Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently;
• Are proactive and detail oriented as well as possess strong organization skills;
• Show excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills;
• Not afraid of tackling important projects such as building a new department from scratch;
• Someone who takes the time to learn what’s valuable and important to the staff;
• Business oriented and familiar with performance and ROI oriented decisions;
• Ability to define needs and expectations of staff and company;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks;
• Very autonomous and curious to discover new ideas and to find new strategies on his/her own in order to reach the goals set by the senior management, notably to research and analyze new recruiting methods, tools and sources and stay well-informed on current Human Capital leading practices and market trends;
What we offer:
• Friendly working environment;
• Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
• Competitive salary;
• Health insurance.