We are hiring a talented Project Manager professional to join our team of 5-10 people and be fully responsible for the whole project management process from understanding client’s needs to producing quotes, organizing, controlling and delivering projects and therefore be fully responsible for the full-cycle of pre-sales and post-sales activities for each project.
If you are excited to be part of a young-minded and fast-growing team, Neqson is a great place to grow your career and we look forward to receiving your application!
We are seeking a candidate with excellent team leadership skills and business acumen. This is a new job creation and the chosen candidate will be the first employee fully dedicated to project management, therefore hard work, innovation and dedication will be needed to organize this process. The selected candidate will be able to grow quickly and prosper in a continuously evolving and very promising environment.
Location: Tbilisi, near Vere Park
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Working Hours: 8 hours per day
Salary: Depends on experience. Please indicate your desired salary in the subject line.
Your Missions for each Potential Project (= For Prospects):
• Understand the needs and constraints (technical and budgetary) of the prospect through the account manager;
• Identify the required internal resources for delivering the project and anticipate the risks for the company in terms of profit margin loss;
• Calculate the cost of the project in accordance with the information obtained during the two processes listed above, in collaboration with the managers of the department(s) concerned (web/mobile development and/or marketing);
• Elaborate a commercial proposal for the project taking the company’s profit margin into account;
• Adjust the proposal if necessary according to the prospect’s feedback, in collaboration with the account manager and the managers of the concerned department(s) (web/mobile development and marketing) with the aim of convincing the prospect while guaranteeing a satisfactory margin for the company.
Your Missions for each Real Project (= For Signed Clients):
• Organize and manage all stages of the project to ensure timely completion:
• Break the project down into different steps and set deadlines for each step;
• Divide each step into tasks, define deadlines for each task and distribute them to team members in collaboration with the manager of each department;
• Anticipate all possible pitfalls in advance and avoid them from the business proposal phase and throughout the project;
• Organize the team’s schedule in relation to the various projects and ensure that the people involved organize themselves correctly and in the most optimal way to deliver a high-quality project quickly for the lowest possible production costs;
• Continuously monitor the progress of the projects and dialogue with the people in charge in order to adjust priorities and, if necessary, decide on concessions that need to be made in order to meet deadlines while delivering projects in accordance with the needs expressed by the clients;
• Control the quality of the team’s work and request precise and detailed corrections from the people in charge of the tasks in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and a quality of service respecting the company’s high standards;
• You are fully and solely responsible for each project. Especially regarding the respect of the deadlines, quality, client satisfaction and profit margin for the company.
• You have minimum 5 years of IT/Digital Project Manager experience in both small and big companies and for both small and big projects;
• Very good knowledge of the digital world (web/mobile development, software engineering, digital marketing and branding);
• Experience with issuing quotes and commercial proposals;
• Strong leadership and team management skills and experience;
• Experience with project management software;
• You possess strong English writing and verbal communication skills;
• Experience with leading, motivating, guiding, coaching, and encouraging team(s);
• Experience with multi-tasking and leading several projects at the same time.
Attributes of the Project Manager:
• Not afraid to work in an environment where everything is not defined in advance and to face constant challenges;
• Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently;
• Ability to work completely autonomously and be fully responsible for profit margin on each project, a strong business acumen is required;
• Likes to take the initiative and feels capable of organizing large-scale projects with important constraints and limited and strict budgets;
• Feels fully responsible for each project from A to Z and never backs down from the complexity of the task or from his responsibility to deliver on his commitments;
• Demonstrates confidence and patience towards his colleagues while knowing how to set a framework allowing them to be productive and efficient within the time limits that he/she himself/herself has defined;
• Has a very high sense of detail and quality and likes to deliver products and services that meet the highest standards and will always go the extra mile to achieve this at any cost;
• Show excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with several people profiles, both verbally and in writing;
• Proactive and detail oriented as well as possess strong organization skills;
• Has a strong ability to visualize the risks and anticipate the pitfalls in advance in order to avoid them all, organizing solutions that meet a large number of criteria.
What we Offer:
• Friendly working environment;
• Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
• Competitive salary;
• Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies;
• Health insurance.